Friday, April 3, 2009

Fun

Worried Employees

Employees of a Company are all worried. Some are roaming around. Some are in loud discussions during office time.....

Some Trainees, who had just joined, notice this and enquire about what happened to a senior employee, they ask, "What's going on?"

"Terrorists have kidnapped our Boss.

They're asking for Rs.1 Crores ransom, otherwise they're going to douse him with petrol and set him on fire.

We're going from desk to desk, taking up a collection."

One Trainee asks, "How much is everyone contributing, on average?

"About 1 litre."

 

Secret of Success

A young man asked an old rich man how he made his money.

The old guy fingered his worsted wool vest and said, "Well, son, it was 1932, the depth of the Great Depression. I was down to my last nickel. I invested that nickel in an apple. I spent the entire day polishing the apple and, at the end of the day, I sold the apple for ten cents.

The next morning, I invested those ten cents in two apples. I spent the entire day polishing them and sold them at 5:00 pm for 20 cents. I continued this system for a month, by the end of which I'd accumulated a fortune of $1.37.”

“Then what happened”, the young man became excited.

Old man replied “Then my wife's father died and left us two million dollars."

No comments:

DISCLAIMER

The author is not a registered financial adviser, and you should not construe anything written here to be investment advise or recommendation. All information is for expressing views/ opinions & discussion only. No representation is being made that any investment made on the basis of data or information on this blog will result in profits. This blog is not associated with any organization or company in any manner. The author may or may not be investing in the products mentioned. Contents, gathered from various sources without any liability on the part of the author, may or may not represent author's view.