Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Fun - Jokes

The Taxi Driver

A taxi passenger sitting on the back seat tapped the driver on the shoulder to ask him a question.

The driver screamed, lost control of the car, nearly hit a truck, went up on the footpath, and stopped millimetres from a shop window.

For a second everything went quiet in the taxi, then the driver said, "Look dear, don't ever do that again. You scared the daylights out of me!"

The passenger apologized and said, "I didn't realize that a little tap would scare you so much."

The driver replied, "Sorry, it's not really your fault. Today is my first day as a taxi driver - I've been driving a funeral van for the last 25 years".

 

Three Sons

Three sons left home, went out on their own and prospered. Getting back together, they discussed the gifts they were able to give their elderly mother.

The first said, "I built a big house for our mother."

The second said, "I sent her a Mercedes”.

The third smiled and said, "My gift is the best. Remember how mom enjoyed reading the newspaper? And you know she can't see very well. I sent her a parrot that reads out newspaper. It took trainers 12 years to teach him to read out things"

Soon thereafter, mom sent a letter to each son. "Rajan," she wrote one son, "the house you built is so huge. I live in only one room, but I have to clean the whole house."

"Rajesh," she wrote to another, "I am too old to travel. I stay most of the time at home, so I rarely use the Mercedes. Maintenance is a big problem!"

"Dearest Roshan," she wrote to her third son, "you have the good sense to know what your mother likes. The chicken was delicious."

No comments:

DISCLAIMER

The author is not a registered financial adviser, and you should not construe anything written here to be investment advise or recommendation. All information is for expressing views/ opinions & discussion only. No representation is being made that any investment made on the basis of data or information on this blog will result in profits. This blog is not associated with any organization or company in any manner. The author may or may not be investing in the products mentioned. Contents, gathered from various sources without any liability on the part of the author, may or may not represent author's view.